Most muni issuers in Sandy's path unfazed by storm-Fitch
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings said on Wednesday that it expects municipal bond issuers along Superstorm Sandy's path to remain mostly unchanged by the storm.
The storm devastated some parts of New York, New Jersey and other areas, but the smaller local governments that already had low liquidity levels before the storm will be affected the most, Fitch said in a statement.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin