Most muni issuers in Sandy's path unfazed by storm-Fitch
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Fitch Ratings said on Wednesday that it expects municipal bond issuers along Superstorm Sandy's path to remain mostly unchanged by the storm.
The storm devastated some parts of New York, New Jersey and other areas, but the smaller local governments that already had low liquidity levels before the storm will be affected the most, Fitch said in a statement.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |