TABLE-Swiss ZEW indicator up to -27.9 in Nov.
ZURICH Nov 14 (Reuters) - The Swiss ZEW investor sentiment rose by 1 point in November to -27.9 points, Credit Suisse, which issues the indicator in cooperation with the German ZEW economic research institute, said on Wednesday.
Nov 12 Oct 12 Nov 11
Expectations (investor sentiment) -27.9 -28.9 -64.3
Current conditions 0.0 -4.4 -4.8
For a story on Swiss economy click on...
For recent Swiss National Bank comments...
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data