Tessera unit to close facility in Tel Aviv, cut jobs
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Chip technology developer Tessera Technologies Inc said its subsidiary DigitalOptics Corp will shut operations in Tel Aviv and cut some jobs, and that the unit is also seeking a possible sale of its facility in North Carolina.
DigitalOptics plans to reduce its workforce by up to 40 percent, excluding manufacturing operations in Zhuhai, China, Tessera said in a statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'