Tessera unit to close facility in Tel Aviv, cut jobs
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Chip technology developer Tessera Technologies Inc said its subsidiary DigitalOptics Corp will shut operations in Tel Aviv and cut some jobs, and that the unit is also seeking a possible sale of its facility in North Carolina.
DigitalOptics plans to reduce its workforce by up to 40 percent, excluding manufacturing operations in Zhuhai, China, Tessera said in a statement.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales