- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke spurs stock volatility, dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Turkey's Finansbank Q3 net profit up 74 pct
ISTANBUL Nov 14 (Reuters) - Finansbank, the Turkish unit of National Bank of Greece, posted a 74 percent rise in its third quarter net profit to 230.7 million lira ($127.6 million) on Wednesday.
Net interest income rose 36 percent to 735.6 million lira in the period, it said in a statement to the stock exchange. Total loans amounted to 35 billion lira at the end of the third quarter.
($1 = 1.8074 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this