Turkey's Finansbank Q3 net profit up 74 pct
ISTANBUL Nov 14 (Reuters) - Finansbank, the Turkish unit of National Bank of Greece, posted a 74 percent rise in its third quarter net profit to 230.7 million lira ($127.6 million) on Wednesday.
Net interest income rose 36 percent to 735.6 million lira in the period, it said in a statement to the stock exchange. Total loans amounted to 35 billion lira at the end of the third quarter.
($1 = 1.8074 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers