Turkey's Finansbank Q3 net profit up 74 pct
ISTANBUL Nov 14 (Reuters) - Finansbank, the Turkish unit of National Bank of Greece, posted a 74 percent rise in its third quarter net profit to 230.7 million lira ($127.6 million) on Wednesday.
Net interest income rose 36 percent to 735.6 million lira in the period, it said in a statement to the stock exchange. Total loans amounted to 35 billion lira at the end of the third quarter.
($1 = 1.8074 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia