Smaller Tyco posts quarterly net loss
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Tyco, a provider of commercial fire and security systems and services, reported a quarterly net loss in its first report as a stand-alone company since the breakup of the Tyco International conglomerate.
Tyco reported a net loss of $629 million, or $1.36 per share, for the fourth quarter ended on Sept. 28, compared with a year-earlier profit of $174 million, or 37 cents per share.
Excluding special items, Tyco showed a profit of 33 cents a share.
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York