Smaller Tyco posts quarterly net loss
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Tyco, a provider of commercial fire and security systems and services, reported a quarterly net loss in its first report as a stand-alone company since the breakup of the Tyco International conglomerate.
Tyco reported a net loss of $629 million, or $1.36 per share, for the fourth quarter ended on Sept. 28, compared with a year-earlier profit of $174 million, or 37 cents per share.
Excluding special items, Tyco showed a profit of 33 cents a share.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default