Bayer: 5 key drugs to have combined peak sales of 5.5 billion euro
LEVERKUSEN, Germany (Reuters) - Bayer said its five most promising new drugs have an annual peak sales potential of more than 5.5 billion euros ($7 billion).
The sales forecast comprises anti-clotting pill Xarelto, ophthalmic drug Eylea, also calle VEGF Trap-Eye, anti-cancer products Alpharadin and Stivarga, as well as lung treatment riociguat.
Last year, Bayer said four of the drugs, excluding riociguat, would have a peak sales potential of more than 5 billion euros.
(Reporting by Frank Siebelt; Writing by Ludwig Burger)
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports