Moody's sees some NJ, NY credit ratings affected by Sandy
NEW YORK Nov 13 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service said on Tuesday that s everal m unicipal issuers in New York and New Jersey have been so heavily impacted by Superstorm Sandy that their credit ratings could be affected.
The Wall Street rating agency said that those included Nassau County, rated A2, and Long Beach City, rated Baa3, both in New York.
Also potentially affected in New Jersey are Atlantic City, rated Baa1, the Borough of Seaside Heights, rated A2, Woodbridge Township, rated Aa2, and Brick Township, rated Aa2.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics