ABB names new finance chief
ZURICH Nov 15 (Reuters) - Engineering firm ABB on Thursday appointed veteran employee Eric Elzvik as its new chief financial officer, filling a vacancy left by the outgoing Michel Demare.
Elzvik, 52, is currently in charge of finances at ABB's discrete automation and motion unit. He joined the firm in 1984 and has worked in Sweden, Singapore and Switzerland.
It was announced last month that Michel Demare was leaving to become chairman at agrochemicals company Syngenta.
(Reporting by Catherine Bosley)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |