Autodesk posts lower profit on weak demand in emerging markets
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Autodesk Inc, the maker of design software AutoCAD, reported a lower quarterly profit due to weak demand in emerging markets.
Net income fell to $29.3 million, or 13 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $72.8 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, earnings were 47 cents per share.
Revenue fell marginally to $548 million.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |