BRIEF-Befimmo says 2012 outlook has improved over 5 pct
BRUSSELS Nov 15 (Reuters) - Befimmo SCA says: * outlook for EPRA earnings for 2012 has improved over 5 percent * 2012 interim dividend of EUR 2.59 gross per share is confirmed * total net asset value EUR 1,013.8 million at end Q3 * may propose final dividend of EUR 0.86 gross per share for 2012
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales