Wood products maker Boise Cascade files for $200 mln IPO
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Wood products maker Boise Cascade LLC filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $200 million in an initial public offering of its common shares.
The Boise, Idaho-based company named BofA Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs as the lead underwriters to the offering.
The company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, it said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Boise Cascade plans to list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "BCC."
In the last 12 months, the company recorded sales of $2.63 billion and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $80.1 million.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell and their expected price. ()
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees. The final size of the IPO could be different.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source