Cisco to buy Cloupia for $125 million
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems plans to buy Cloupia, a privately held data center software company, for about $125 million, including retention-based incentives.
The deal, which is subject to closing conditions, is expected to close in the second quarter of Cisco's fiscal year 2013, the company said on Thursday.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation