Cisco to buy Cloupia for $125 million
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems plans to buy Cloupia, a privately held data center software company, for about $125 million, including retention-based incentives.
The deal, which is subject to closing conditions, is expected to close in the second quarter of Cisco's fiscal year 2013, the company said on Thursday.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets