Cisco to buy Cloupia for $125 million
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems plans to buy Cloupia, a privately held data center software company, for about $125 million, including retention-based incentives.
The deal, which is subject to closing conditions, is expected to close in the second quarter of Cisco's fiscal year 2013, the company said on Thursday.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria