Cisco to buy Cloupia for $125 million
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems plans to buy Cloupia, a privately held data center software company, for about $125 million, including retention-based incentives.
The deal, which is subject to closing conditions, is expected to close in the second quarter of Cisco's fiscal year 2013, the company said on Thursday.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling