Cisco to buy Cloupia for $125 million
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems plans to buy Cloupia, a privately held data center software company, for about $125 million, including retention-based incentives.
The deal, which is subject to closing conditions, is expected to close in the second quarter of Cisco's fiscal year 2013, the company said on Thursday.
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane