Cook County, Ill. to sell $330 mln refunding GOS Nov 26 week
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Cook County, Illinois plans to sell $330.355 million general obligation refunding bonds, series 2012C, during the week of Nov. 26, said a market source on Thursday.
The lead manager of the sale is Citigroup according to the preliminary official statement.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ