Cook County, Ill. to sell $330 mln refunding GOS Nov 26 week
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Cook County, Illinois plans to sell $330.355 million general obligation refunding bonds, series 2012C, during the week of Nov. 26, said a market source on Thursday.
The lead manager of the sale is Citigroup according to the preliminary official statement.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone