CORRECTED-Dell revenue lower than Street view
(Corrects percentage in second paragraph to 11 percent)
SAN FRANCISCO Nov 15 (Reuters) - Dell Inc reported revenue that was slightly lower than Wall Street expectations for the third quarter but said it expects revenue to grow 2 to 5 percent in the fourth quarter.
The world's No. 3 maker of personal computers said revenue in its fiscal third quarter fell 11 percent to $13.7 billion, slightly lower than the average analyst estimate of $13.89 billion according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Dell's shares rose 2.5 percent in after market trading following the release of the results. (Reporting By Poornima Gupta; Editing by PM Berlowitz)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad