Deutsche Bank co-CEO says France needs belt-tightening reform
FRANKFURT Nov 15 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank co-chief executive Juergen Fitschen said Germany's neighbours such as France also needed to reform to lift the euro zone out of its current crisis.
"That is not easy because maybe they have not come to the realisation that they must tighten their belts too," Fitschen said at a business group dinner on Thursday in Frankfurt.
"This must work with France. That is absolutely important for Europe," he said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |