Deutsche Bank co-CEO says France needs belt-tightening reform
FRANKFURT Nov 15 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank co-chief executive Juergen Fitschen said Germany's neighbours such as France also needed to reform to lift the euro zone out of its current crisis.
"That is not easy because maybe they have not come to the realisation that they must tighten their belts too," Fitschen said at a business group dinner on Thursday in Frankfurt.
"This must work with France. That is absolutely important for Europe," he said.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |