Enbridge sets more apportionment on oil lines
CALGARY, Alberta Nov 15 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Thursday it has rationed more oil pipeline capacity on its huge Canada-to-United States system in a rare mid-month move it blamed on unplanned outages and maintenance.
Enbridge said it set 18 percent apportionment for the rest of November on Line 4, which moves up to 796,000 barrels a day to Superior, Wisconsin, from Edmonton, Alberta, and on Line 67, which carries 450,000 bpd to Superior from Hardisty, Alberta.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls