Enbridge sets more apportionment on oil lines
CALGARY, Alberta Nov 15 (Reuters) - Enbridge Inc said on Thursday it has rationed more oil pipeline capacity on its huge Canada-to-United States system in a rare mid-month move it blamed on unplanned outages and maintenance.
Enbridge said it set 18 percent apportionment for the rest of November on Line 4, which moves up to 796,000 barrels a day to Superior, Wisconsin, from Edmonton, Alberta, and on Line 67, which carries 450,000 bpd to Superior from Hardisty, Alberta.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion