OUE bids S$13.1 bln for Singapore's F&N, tops Thai offer
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Overseas Union Enterprise Ltd launched on Thursday a S$13.1 billion ($10.71 billion) offer for Singapore property and drinks conglomerate Fraser and Neave Ltd , trumping a bid from Thailand's third-richest man.
OUE, a hotel and property firm controlled by Indonesia's Lippo Group, said it would pay S$9.08 for each F&N share, bettering the Thai's S$8.88 per share offer. ($1 = 1.2227 Singapore dollars) (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |