GN Store Nord Q3 in line with expectations
COPENHAGEN Nov 15 (Reuters) - Danish hearing aids and headsets maker GN Store Nord reported third-quarter profits in line with expectations on Thursday and only made minor changes to its outlook.
Underlying earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) rose to 195 million Danish crowns in July-September from 173 million a year earlier, in line with an average forecast of 194 million in a Reuters poll.
GN Store Nord kept guidance for full-year 2012 EBITA unchanged at a range of 815 million to 875 million.
The company narrowed the organic growth guidance slightly to 4-5 percent from a previous guidance of 4-6 percent.
(Reporting by Johan Ahlander)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command