GrainCorp not seeking a buyer, focusing on growth -CEO
SYDNEY Nov 15 (Reuters) - Australia's GrainCorp said it is not looking to be sold and was focussing on a growth strategy after rejecting a A$2.8 billion bid by U.S. agricultural giant Archer Daniels Midland Co.
GrainCorp Chief Executive Alison Watkins told a conference call that the bid last month by ADM had been unsolicited and undervalued the firm.
"We have dealt with it," she said.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official