Heineken completes APB stake purchase from F&N
BRUSSELS Nov 15 (Reuters) - Dutch brewer Heineken said on Thursday it had completed its purchase of Fraser and Neave's direct and indirect stakes of Asia Pacific Breweries and would proceed to a complete buyout.
Heineken said it now owned 95.3 percent of Tiger beer maker APB and would consolidate it into its accounts this month.
It also said it would make a mandatory general offer for the remaining APB shares. (Reporting By Philip Blenkinsop)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions