Hertz receives antitrust nod for Dollar Thrifty acquisition
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said U.S. antitrust regulators approved its $2.56 billion bid to buy smaller rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
Hertz said it is required to divest its Advantage business, select airport locations and certain other assets following the closing of the acquisition under terms of the proposed consent order issued by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon