H&M comparable sales -5 pct in Oct, below consensus
STOCKHOLM Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hennes & Mauritz, the world's second-largest fashion retailer, said on Thursday sales at stores open a year or more shrank 5 percent in local currencies in October, lagging a Reuters poll forecast for unchanged sales.
Total sales in October, the second month of the Swedish budget apparel firm's fiscal fourth quarter, were up 4 percent from a year earlier, below the mean forecast for a 9 percent rise.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area
- Iran supreme leader spurns U.S. overture to fight Islamic State |
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage