Mexico's ICA says received $700 mln for dam project
MEXICO CITY Nov 15 (Reuters) - Mexican builder ICA said on Thursday that it received $700 million from the government-run electricity commission for a turbogenerator at the La Yesca dam project and that the firm would use the funds to pay down debt related to the project.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port