Mexico's ICA says received $700 mln for dam project
MEXICO CITY Nov 15 (Reuters) - Mexican builder ICA said on Thursday that it received $700 million from the government-run electricity commission for a turbogenerator at the La Yesca dam project and that the firm would use the funds to pay down debt related to the project.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation