UPDATE 1-Mexico's ICA receives $700 mln for dam project
MEXICO CITY Nov 15 (Reuters) - Mexican builder ICA said on Thursday it had received $700 million from the government-run electricity commission for a turbine at the La Yesca dam project.
ICA will use the funds to pay down debt related to the project, the firm said in a statement filed with the Mexican stock exchange.
Another turbine should be delivered in the following weeks and ICA will later receive a second payment of more than $300 million, which also will be used to pay debt, it said.
ICA's Mexican shares fell 2.46 percent to 28.59 pesos on Thursday, while its New York-traded shares fell 2.71 percent to $8.61.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |