UPDATE 1-Mexico's ICA receives $700 mln for dam project
MEXICO CITY Nov 15 (Reuters) - Mexican builder ICA said on Thursday it had received $700 million from the government-run electricity commission for a turbine at the La Yesca dam project.
ICA will use the funds to pay down debt related to the project, the firm said in a statement filed with the Mexican stock exchange.
Another turbine should be delivered in the following weeks and ICA will later receive a second payment of more than $300 million, which also will be used to pay debt, it said.
ICA's Mexican shares fell 2.46 percent to 28.59 pesos on Thursday, while its New York-traded shares fell 2.71 percent to $8.61.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt