DirectCash Payments Inc. Announces Regular Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Nov 15 (MARKET WIRE) -- DirectCash Payments Inc. (the "Company" or "DirectCash") (TSX:DCI) announced today a cash dividend of $0.115 (11.5 cents) per share for the month of November, 2012. The dividend will be paid on December 31, 2012, to shareholders of record on November 30, 2012. This dividend is an eligible dividend for the purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada). The Company's policy is to pay dividends on or about the last day of each month to shareholders of record on the last business day of the preceding month. The Company is the largest branded ATM provider in Canada and Australia, and the third largest branded ATM provider in the United Kingdom. DirectCash is one of the leading providers of branded non-financial institution debit terminals and prepaid card products in Canada. DirectCash offers prepaid cards in Australia, United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as ATM services in Mexico. Additional information about the Company is available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) and our website at www.directcash.net. Contacts: DirectCash Payments Inc. Brian Kathol Chief Financial Officer (403) 387-2103 email@example.com DirectCash Payments Inc. Amanda Gallacher Investor Relations (403) 387-2158 firstname.lastname@example.org www.directcash.net Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ