HP Board Declares Regular Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Nov 15 (Marketwire) -- The HP (NYSE: HPQ) board of directors has declared a regular cash dividend of 13.2 cents per share on the company's common stock. The dividend, the first in HP's fiscal year 2013, is payable on Jan. 2, 2013, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Dec. 12, 2012. HP has approximately 2 billion shares of common stock outstanding. About HP HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com. Copyright 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Editorial contacts Michael Thacker HP +1 650 857 2254 email@example.com www.hp.com/go/newsroom Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade