Cisco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SAN JOSE, CA, Nov 15 (Marketwire) -- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced that earlier today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per common share to be paid on Dec. 19, 2012, to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on Nov. 29, 2012. Cisco's previous quarterly dividend, of $0.14 per common share, was paid on Oct. 24, 2012. Future dividends will be subject to Board approval. About Cisco Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com. RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds Investor Relations Contact: Marilyn Mora Cisco (408) 527-7452 email@example.com Press Contact: Kristin Carvell Cisco (408) 209-3753 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ