CGGVeritas: Mr. Daniel Valot to Sit on the Board of Directors on Behalf of the Fonds Strategique d`Investissement
CGGVeritas: Mr. Daniel Valot to Sit on the Board of Directors on Behalf of the Fonds Strategique d’Investissement
CGGVeritas (Paris:GA) (NYSE:CGV) announced today, at the proposal of FSI (Fonds Strategique d’Investissement) and the approval of CGGVeritas' Board, that Mr. Daniel Valot will sit on the CGGVeritas Board of Directors on behalf of the FSI and replace Mr Denis Ranque.
Mr. Daniel Valot became a director of CGGVeritas on March 14, 2001.
CGGVeritas (www.cggveritas.com) is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry.
CGGVeritas is listed on the Euronext Paris (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV).
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote