Iliad boosts market share, Q3 sales rise 53 pct
PARIS Nov 15 (Reuters) - France's newest mobile operator Iliad continued to win customers to reach 4.4 million in the third quarter, or 6.4 percent market share, as its low-cost plans force larger rivals to keep cutting prices.
Iliad posted a 53 percent rise in third-quarter revenue to 819 million euros ($1.04 billion), the company said in a statement on Thursday. ($1 = 0.7856 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image