Iliad boosts market share, Q3 sales rise 53 pct
PARIS Nov 15 (Reuters) - France's newest mobile operator Iliad continued to win customers to reach 4.4 million in the third quarter, or 6.4 percent market share, as its low-cost plans force larger rivals to keep cutting prices.
Iliad posted a 53 percent rise in third-quarter revenue to 819 million euros ($1.04 billion), the company said in a statement on Thursday. ($1 = 0.7856 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |