Iliad boosts market share, Q3 sales rise 53 pct
PARIS Nov 15 (Reuters) - France's newest mobile operator Iliad continued to win customers to reach 4.4 million in the third quarter, or 6.4 percent market share, as its low-cost plans force larger rivals to keep cutting prices.
Iliad posted a 53 percent rise in third-quarter revenue to 819 million euros ($1.04 billion), the company said in a statement on Thursday. ($1 = 0.7856 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling