Iliad boosts market share, Q3 sales rise 53 pct
PARIS Nov 15 (Reuters) - France's newest mobile operator Iliad continued to win customers to reach 4.4 million in the third quarter, or 6.4 percent market share, as its low-cost plans force larger rivals to keep cutting prices.
Iliad posted a 53 percent rise in third-quarter revenue to 819 million euros ($1.04 billion), the company said in a statement on Thursday. ($1 = 0.7856 euros) (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ