FERC to suspend JP Morgan power market based rate authority
Nov 14 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) on Wednesday suspended the electric market-based rate authority of JPMorgan Chase & Co's energy trading units for submitting false information to the commission.
In a release, FERC said the suspension prohibits the U.S. bank's JP Morgan Ventures unit from selling power at market-based rates for six months effective April 1, 2013.
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source