KPN sells part of German mobile towers for 393 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Nov 15 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Thursday it has agreed to sell some of its German mobile towers for 393 million euros to American Tower Corporation to invest in its German mobile network and improve its net debt position.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit