KPN sells part of German mobile towers for 393 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Nov 15 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Thursday it has agreed to sell some of its German mobile towers for 393 million euros to American Tower Corporation to invest in its German mobile network and improve its net debt position.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on