KPN sells part of German mobile towers for 393 mln euros
AMSTERDAM Nov 15 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN said on Thursday it has agreed to sell some of its German mobile towers for 393 million euros to American Tower Corporation to invest in its German mobile network and improve its net debt position.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N