Leap Wireless moves CFO to COO role, names new CFO
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Leap Wireless said on Thursday that Chief Financial Officer Jerry Elliott had become its chief operating officer, and it named Perley McBride as its next CFO.
Leap said it had made the changes to "accelerate operational improvements and better enable management to direct the company's long-term strategy in a time of industry transition."
Elliott, whose move is effective immediately, joined Leap as CFO in May. McBride, who most recently was executive vice president of finance at the Weather Co, will join Leap on Dec. 10. Leap also named Anne Liu as its chief accounting officer.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea