U.S. muni bond funds post $706 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Nov 15 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $706 million of net inflows in the week to Nov. 14 from $866 million in the week before, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the weeks ended April 11 and Oct. 31.
The four-week moving average for the muni funds remained positive at $529 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge