U.S. muni bond funds post $706 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Nov 15 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $706 million of net inflows in the week to Nov. 14 from $866 million in the week before, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the weeks ended April 11 and Oct. 31.
The four-week moving average for the muni funds remained positive at $529 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine