U.S. muni bond funds post $706 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Nov 15 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $706 million of net inflows in the week to Nov. 14 from $866 million in the week before, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the weeks ended April 11 and Oct. 31.
The four-week moving average for the muni funds remained positive at $529 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls