U.S. muni bond funds post $706 mln weekly inflows-Lipper
Nov 15 (Reuters) - U.S. municipal bond funds reported $706 million of net inflows in the week to Nov. 14 from $866 million in the week before, according to data released by Lipper on Thursday.
Municipal bond funds, popular with retail investors, have attracted positive weekly inflows for nearly a year barring two periods - the weeks ended April 11 and Oct. 31.
The four-week moving average for the muni funds remained positive at $529 million, said Lipper, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl