Market Chatter - Corporate finance press digest
Nov 15 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Thursday:
* News Corp is closing in on a deal to buy a minority stake in New York regional sports network YES, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing three people with knowledge of the negotiations.
* The chief executive of bankrupt AMR Corp, parent of American Airlines, told creditors that a merger with US Airways Group Inc would need to result in creditors receiving a large share of equity in a combined airline for a deal to proceed, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note