EURO GOVT-Bund erase gains after euro zone data
LONDON Nov 15 (Reuters) - German Bund futures fell to a session low on Thursday, wiping out earlier gains as traders cited relief that eurozone economic output data was not as bad as some in the market had positioned for.
"The data was more or less in line with consensus and as such there's probably a little bit of relief that it isn't worse," a trader said.
The Bund future fell as low as 143.08, down 6 ticks on the day, having earlier risen as high as 143.37.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt