TREASURIES-Price losses briefly pared after Philly Fed data
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury debt price losses were briefly pared on Thursday after the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia said its index of business conditions in the U.S. Mid-Atlantic region fell unexpectedly in early November.
Benchmark 10-year notes were trading 3/32 lower in price to yield 1.61 percent, up from 1.59 percent late Wednesday. The notes briefly traded unchanged in price immediately following the release of the Philadelphia Fed index.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea