Marvell Technology profit more than halves
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd's third-quarter profit fell 65 percent on lower sales to hard drive makers amid slowing PC demand.
For the quarter ended Oct. 27, the profit fell to $69 million, or 12 cents per share, down from $195 million, or 32 cents per share last year.
Excluding items, it earned 20 cents per share.
Revenue fell 18 percent to $781 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter