N.C. Muni Power Agency 1 to sell $615.8 mln revs Nov 26 week
Nov 15 (Reuters) - North Carolina Municipal Power Agency No. 1 plans to sell $615.810 million of Catawba electric revenue bonds during the week of Nov. 26, said a market source on Thursday.
The issue consists of three parts, two tax-exempt series, $463.925 million of refunding series 2012A, and $71.020 series 2012B, and a federally taxable portion $80.865 million series 2012C.
On Wednesday, Fitch Ratings assigned the issue a single-A rating.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager of the sale, according to
the preliminary official statement.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |