Phillips 66 restarting units at Wood River refinery -trade
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Phillips 66 is bringing back online units at its joint-venture, 328,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Wood River, Illinois, after completing repairs, trade sources said on Thursday.
Phillips 66 took unspecified units offline for planned work at the refinery in late September. The company could not immediately be reached for comment.
Phillips 66 and Cenovus Energy Inc share joint ownership of the refinery.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers