Phillips 66 restarting units at Wood River refinery -trade
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Phillips 66 is bringing back online units at its joint-venture, 328,000 barrel-per-day refinery in Wood River, Illinois, after completing repairs, trade sources said on Thursday.
Phillips 66 took unspecified units offline for planned work at the refinery in late September. The company could not immediately be reached for comment.
Phillips 66 and Cenovus Energy Inc share joint ownership of the refinery.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |