Turkey's Sabanci Holding Q3 net profit up 10 pct
ISTANBUL Nov 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's second-biggest conglomerate Sabanci posted a 10 percent rise in third-quarter net profit to 479.2 million lira ($265 million), its results showed on Thursday.
The group's sales increased 7 percent to 2.92 billion lira, it said in a statement to Istanbul Stock Exchange.
($1 = 1.8055 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week