Turkey's Sabanci Holding Q3 net profit up 10 pct
ISTANBUL Nov 15 (Reuters) - Turkey's second-biggest conglomerate Sabanci posted a 10 percent rise in third-quarter net profit to 479.2 million lira ($265 million), its results showed on Thursday.
The group's sales increased 7 percent to 2.92 billion lira, it said in a statement to Istanbul Stock Exchange.
($1 = 1.8055 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source