BRIEF-Sears shares down 2.1 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Sears Holdings Corp : * Shares were down 2.1 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |