BRIEF-Sears shares down 2.1 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK Nov 15 (Reuters) - Sears Holdings Corp : * Shares were down 2.1 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions