Spain eviction measures to have little impact on mortgage market - Econ Min
MADRID Nov 15 (Reuters) - Spain's Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said on Thursday that measures to help people in extreme need avoid eviction from their house would have little impact on the country's mortgage market.
"The problem in Spain is not with mortgages but with the credit of real estate promoters," he said after announcing the measures.
He added that mortgage debt was low in Spain and would continue at low levels.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |