Spain Econ Min says no need for IMF money
MADRID Nov 15 (Reuters) - Spain's Economy Minister repeated on Thursday that the country had no need for rescue money from the International Monetary Fund.
"From the point of view of money, Spain does not need any help from the IMF. Spain is always in contact with the IMF," he said after a weekly cabinet meeting.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source