Spain Econ Min says no need for IMF money
MADRID Nov 15 (Reuters) - Spain's Economy Minister repeated on Thursday that the country had no need for rescue money from the International Monetary Fund.
"From the point of view of money, Spain does not need any help from the IMF. Spain is always in contact with the IMF," he said after a weekly cabinet meeting.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |