TPC Group gets higher buyout offer from Innospec
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Chemical maker Innospec Inc raised its bid for peer TPC Group Inc, aiming to fend off a rival offer from private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners.
Innospec raised its bid to $47.50 per share in cash, from its earlier proposal of $44.00 to $46.00 per share.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas