TPC Group gets higher buyout offer from Innospec
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Chemical maker Innospec Inc raised its bid for peer TPC Group Inc, aiming to fend off a rival offer from private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners.
Innospec raised its bid to $47.50 per share in cash, from its earlier proposal of $44.00 to $46.00 per share.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |