TPC Group gets higher buyout offer from Innospec
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Chemical maker Innospec Inc raised its bid for peer TPC Group Inc, aiming to fend off a rival offer from private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners.
Innospec raised its bid to $47.50 per share in cash, from its earlier proposal of $44.00 to $46.00 per share.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video